This site keeps all your personal information secret.
Your personal information is not shared with anyone else.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information Automatically Logged
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
This information is primarily used for general traffic tracking and security.
This site allows visitors to sign into our Live Chat by providing an email address. The email address you provide is used to send chat information to you.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
This site contains links to other sites. This site and its owner(s) are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
This site may make forums, message boards, and/or newsgroups available to its visitors. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information, so you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
We use a standard disclaimer.