Heal Your Self: A Journey to Find You by Janet Greene
Publication Date: April 8, 2016
Paperback ISBN: 978-1-4414-3353-4
Product Dimensions: 0.7 x 5.9 x 8.9 inches
Imagine if the negative thoughts that fill your mind vanished. You wake up feeling calm instead of anxious. You can walk down the street and not feel self-conscious, not worry about making a mistake, being judged, or being rejected. Imagine what it would be like to hear inspirational thoughts instead of fearful concerns, or to feel calm because your emotional triggers are gone. Imagine being free to be you! This is what Heal Your Self: A Journey to Find You teaches.
Heal Your Self: A Journey to Find You will teach you how to heal emotional pain.
This workbook is divided into three sections. The first section guides you to step out of your intellect and ground by doing everyday things to wake-up and stimulate your senses. This allows you to become privy to the magical world beyond the restrictions of your mind.
- Think and feel clearly
- Silence internal dialogue
- Dissolve negative expectations
- Live in the moment
- Release overwhelming emotions on the spot
- Open your mind to a new perspective of life
Once you can ground at will, you’ll use this power to walk right into your subconscious mind and dissolve “the underlying cause” of your problems with the Greene’s Release Technique.
During the Greene’s Emotional Release, you let the emotion come freely, and then release it. The Greene’s Release Technique takes the next step—the emotion is used to lead you within to its original story, which is then released.
The second section takes you through the additional steps to master the Greene’s Release Technique.
When you complete this section you will:
- Know what beliefs are and how they are formed
- See the impact your beliefs have had on your life
- Recognize and act on triggers
- Understand why you feel and behave as you do
- Complete a release from start to finish
The third section guides you to apply these skills to heal specific life issues so you find peace with your past and discover wonderful future possibilities.
Life topics include:
- Healing childhood issues—from difficult situations, your relationship with your parents, to abuse and control.
- Interactions with the outside world—from perceptions, allowing the outside world to control how you feel, and independence, to the reasons why life is difficult.
- The inside world—how you feel about yourself, your self-concepts, beliefs about your place in the world, and the fight to be yourself.
- The new me—discover the wonderful new person you have become.
I am 66 years old a Viet Nam veteran and have lived in hell for 60 of those years! I ordered her book in the middle of the night back in early December I think, as I was extremely perplexed over my life. I had seen shrinks in the military and spent nearly 3 years in counseling in the early 90’s. But NOTHING I did or recited had any impact on changing my problems!!
I started reading Janet’s book and found out WHY I was so screwed up!!! I had hardened myself to any kind of FEELINGS over the years so NOTHING could get to me ever again!!
Thank YOU SO MUCH Janet, for helping BREAK DOWN those DEADLY NEGATIVE BELIEFS in record time. NO, I am NOT ALL CURED UP, BUT I am a LOT BETTER than I was 3 MONTHS AGO, and I am gaining more ground all the time!! I wish I had known about your release at least 50 years ago! Thanks SO much for your work in this desperately needed area of LIFE !!!
Always with Love
2. Table of Contents
Before You Begin
What I Believe
Section 1 – Get Ready to Release
- Working with this book
- Help I’m Overwhelmed
- Life Lessons
- Meditation & Dream Life
Section 2 – A personal Introduction to Greene’s Release
- Greene’s Release Concepts
- What am I? – Our 3 parts
- Overview of the Release Process
- Belief Formation in Depth
- A Release Example
- Greene’s Release Technique Instructions
- Greene’s Release Session
- Discovery of the Greene’s Release Technique
- Stumbling Blocks
Section 3 – Life Topics
Healing Childhood Issues
- Why is Childhood so Important?
- The Hurt Child
- Reasons/Beliefs/Working with Fears
- Abuse Session Examples & Testimonials
The Outside World – ‘Them’
- Perception (Simplified Podcast – Stop Pushing my Buttons)
- Free Will
- Difficult Lives
- Fathers, Mothers & Siblings
The Inside World – ‘Us’
- We Chose How we Feel
- Its all in the Word
- The fight to be Me
- Grumpy Days
- Failure & Success
The New Me
- The Meaning of Life
- Dare to be You
- What You have Achieved
- Everything is Created with Love Energy
4. Where to buy Heal Your Self
Click a link below to purchase/find a store near you to buy the Heal Your Self workbook.
Barnes&Noble | Amazon | Goodreads | Book Depository
NEW Edition Release Special
We are very excited about the Heal Your Self NEW edition.
The workbook has been completely revised, simplified and edited. It includes a brand new expanded Greene’s Release Technique section, new Phobia and Anger release information and instructions, separate chapters for Emotional/Physical Abuse and Sexual Abuse and much more…
These pages will help you get ready while you wait for your workbook:
Reviewers who have purchased the previous edition qualify for a complimentary 1 hour session with Janet Greene. Complete the contact form to apply.