The first thing Greene’s Release teaches is how to step out of your analytical mind, which is the key to walking right into your unconscious mind and permanently resolving the underlying cause of your issues.
All it takes is 3 steps:
1. Learn how to Quiet Your Mind
The first section of our Heal Your Self: A Journey To Find You workbook teaches you how to quiet your mind and ‘live in the moment‘ at will.
Doing the thing that you’ve always aspired to do is the key to dissolve the cause of your problems. Learning how to live in the now will set you free!
One of the coolest ways to stop ‘thinking’ and start ‘living’ is to feel. The simple act of becoming aware of your sense of touch, taste, smell, sight, sound, and emotion opens a whole new world.
That my friends, is what it is to really feel. Everything else involves your mind or thoughts. Anytime you wish to live in the ‘now’, focus on your senses and open to feel this one moment, then you become privy to the magical world beyond the restrictions of your intellectual mind.
The Greene’s Release workbooks first guide you to step out of your intellect and ground into this “zone” by doing everyday things to wake-up and stimulate your senses. You’ll:
- Think and feel clearly
- Silence internal dialogue
- Dissolve negative expectations
- Live in the moment
- Release overwhelming emotions on the spot
- Open your mind to a new perspective of life
Now that you can ground at will, you’re ready to use this power to walk right into your subconscious mind and dissolve “the underlying cause” of your problems with the Greene’s Release Technique.
2. Master the Greene’s Release Technique
You’ve learned how how to quiet your mind and ‘live in the moment‘ at will, now you’re ready to master the Greene’s Release Technique.
The additional steps to learn the full release technique is thoroughly explained in the second section, and includes examples:
- What beliefs are and how they are formed.
- The impact of beliefs.
- Activities to help you understand the impact of your own beliefs.
- Overview of belief and secondary implication process.
- A release example.
- Your first release.
- Summary: Greene’s Release Technique.
- A client’s Greene’s Release session.
- The Greene’s Release Technique
- The Greene’s Release Tools and Techniques
- Get ready to Release
- Success Tips
3. Release your Life Issues
You’ve learned how how to quiet your mind and ‘live in the moment‘ at will, and mastered the Greene’s Release Technique. The third section of our Heal Your Self: A Journey To Find You workbook guides you to apply these skills to resolve specific life issues.
The life topics in Heal Your Self include:
- Dissolve all childhood issues – from difficult situations, your relationship with your parents, to abuse and control.
- Interactions with the outside world – from perceptions, allowing the outside world to control how you feel, failure, independence, to the reasons why life is difficult.
- The inside world – how you feel about yourself, your self concepts, beliefs about your place in the world, and the fight to be yourself
- Understand the game of love.
- Experience different forms of love.
- Heal the issues that block love.
- Become ready to open and invite love into your life.
- Understand the opposite sex and the dating game.
- Connect with your buddy soul mate.
- And living love.
Heal Your Pain utilizes the Greene’s Emotional Release to:
- Alleviate the overwhelming emotional nature of grief.
- Help you understand the emotions of grief.
- Empty your stockpile of painful emotions.
- Calm and take charge of your overwhelmed mind.
- And when ready, to rebuild a sense of calm and peace by healing the stress of grief.